I had an event at the PMCA garage yesterday, and when we were there doing a site visit earlier in the week, I had a chance to go through the gallery upstairs. I saw this as part of the California art show, and I absolutely fell in love with it! This would really be the first art I ever buy, and I already know where it will go in my house. I'm starting to save up my spare change, so I'll let you know when I have enough saved up to get it!
Your work is great- thank you for your contributions to a happier place! Brady
Happy New Year :-)
ReplyDeleteI had an event at the PMCA garage yesterday, and when we were there doing a site visit earlier in the week, I had a chance to go through the gallery upstairs. I saw this as part of the California art show, and I absolutely fell in love with it! This would really be the first art I ever buy, and I already know where it will go in my house. I'm starting to save up my spare change, so I'll let you know when I have enough saved up to get it!
ReplyDeleteYour work is great- thank you for your contributions to a happier place!
Brady