It's been far too long since I've posted anything, so this is a bunch of images to make up for it. I travelled with 9 others to Brittany for a week of painting the seaside, small port towns, and the pasturelands of this less-travelled part of northern France. We had downright perfect weather and I admit to eating as much butter as possible. In other words, it was a perfect trip.
The long paintings are small: 3.5 x 9" while the rest are 4 x 6". It's fun to paint in one's lap once in a while. As long as there's butter close by.
Bain de Nicola
Chapelle St. Guévroc
Keremma Pastureland
St. Goulvan Bales
St. Guévroc Window
Moguériac Lighthouse







As if you needed another excuse to exercise, physical activity enhances the effects of helpful chemicals within the brain and actually protects brain cells! Exercise is one potent weapon in improving your memory or maintaining more of it, as you get older. So keep active, keep moving and keep more in memory!
ReplyDeleteplay bazaar satta king